TeamMate allows you to easily integrate VoIP.MS with Microsoft Teams. At the end of the integration your VOIP.MS calls and users will be using Microsoft Teams to make and receive their phone calls and use their VOIP.MS call control.
If you would like to learn more read the wiki on VOIP.MS, complete the form on this page contact TeamMate or check our Partner page to see if there is already a Reseller or Master Reseller who can help you.
Microsoft Teams integration is, ultimately, a feature that improves your PBX or Microsoft Office 365 service. You need a partner that you reply on for technology and domain expertise. Here are several reasons why TeamMate Technology is the right partner:
- A full White Label solution. You set up and manage all branding components.
- A deep Knowledge Base of solutions to common and uncommon problems.
- Hundreds of Service Providers and Resellers using TeamMate today for the integration.
- Extensive functionality and branding in Microsoft Teams – unique in the market.
- REST API to access all authentication and provisioning functionality.
- TeamMate institutional expertise in SIP, Microsoft Graph API, and PowerShell.
- We support PBX integration, SIP Trunk integration and (Q1 2021) SMS integration.
- Using TeamMate it is easy to add Microsoft Teams as a softphone. You should have this arrow in your quiver!