TeamMate is available through an international network of Managed Service Providers, PBX Service Providers, Voice Resellers, IT Services Providers and Technology Distributors.
If you offer telephony or Microsoft Office 365 to your business customers, it makes sense to partner with TeamMate. Whether you or your customers want to integrate a PBX or a SIP Trunk with Teams you’ll be ready.
If you want to find a provider who knows TeamMate integration technology and can work with you on the Teams to PBX, SIP Trunk or SMS integration, please search this list of TeamMate partners.
Microsoft Teams integration is, ultimately, a feature that improves your PBX or Microsoft Office 365 service. You need a partner that you can rely on for technology and domain expertise. Here are several reasons why TeamMate Technology is the right partner:
- A full White Label solution. You set up and manage all branding components.
- A deep Knowledge Base of solutions to common and uncommon problems.
- Hundreds of Service Providers and Resellers using TeamMate today for the integration.
- Extensive functionality and branding in Microsoft Teams – unique in the market.
- REST API to access all authentication and provisioning functionality.
- TeamMate institutional expertise in SIP, Microsoft Graph API, and PowerShell.
- We support integration between Microsoft Teams and an existing PBX, SIP Trunk and/or SMS.
- Using TeamMate it is easy to add Microsoft Teams as a softphone. You should have this arrow in your quiver!
100% Microsoft Azure based. All components of the TeamMate Connector run in Azure Cloud in 4 geographic regions.
Microsoft Partner. TeamMate is a Microsoft ISV (independent
software vendor) Partner. We are Microsoft Certified for Co-sell
Automated Setup. From Direct Routing through User provisioning and custom Teams Application creation, TeamMate has automated the process.
Custom Microsoft Teams Application. Your branding, your portal, your PBX notifications built into Microsoft Teams.
Branding for Resale/Master Resale. All components of branding including Teams Application are controlled by each Reseller.
Extensive PBX Testing. Over 80 PBX types and variants tested.
API. Programmatic interface for authentication and all facets of provisioning available in the TeamMate portal.
PBX, SIP Trunk, and SMS support. Managed from the same interface.
Data Security. All passwords stored in TeamMate are hashed for protection.
Microsoft Enterprise Security. Minimal Microsoft Permissions are granted for integration. No Microsoft passwords or tokens are read or held.